Welcome to moulislegal
moulislegal is a progressive, modern legal business · moulislegal has a philosophy - what we do is how we think · moulislegal handles commercial projects and international legal matters · moulislegal thinks commercially and internationally · moulislegal has understanding, commitment, and a true client focus · moulislegal invites you to experience a new way of thinking
new on moulislegal.com
- Australia's agribusiness future - Government wants thought for food
- Can private development rules trump public planning policies?
- Security of payment in mining services - you'd better dig it
- Queensland open for business - new coal exploration permits in the Bowen Basin
- Guide for international investment in agribusiness in Australia
- Australia's new government - are foreign food investment fears unfounded?
- Guide for international investment in Australia's mining industry
- Guide for international investment in Australia's petroleum industry
- Moulis Legal announces the opening of its Brisbane office
- Can we fit one solar system in Australia... please?
- So you own property in the ACT - lessons for 2013
- The A.C.T.'s big new property tax
- Australia-China trade deal – prospects and pitfalls
- Trade protection back in the spotlight
- Changes to environmental impact study requirements in the ACT
- Australian governments change voltage in renewable energy tariffs, again
- Export regulation – the WTO’s blind spot?
- Feed-in tariff jumble – a failure of leadership and a disincentive for investment
- Statutory demands: an easy way to make your debtors pay?
- Artful strategy stops foreign litigant from suing in Australia
- Making sense of “copyright” in a “copycat” world
- Property development in Canberra – “live, work and play” gets serious
- Moulis Legal continues to be recognised amongst the world’s best trade law firms
- Streamlining movement of goods is the goal of draft WTO facilitation treaty
- Climate change litigation - the new cost of "going green"
- Civilian technology with military uses – safely traverse the export minefield
- European Court improves “market economy status” prospects for Chinese exporters
- Merger control, investment scrutiny and foreign investor protection in Australia-China acquisitions
- Trade protection set for shake-up as economic think-tank enters the arena
- Property development in Canberra under a Greens-supported Labor government
- Mortimer Report - better government assistance for SME exporters on the way?
- Moulis Legal presents on procurement liberalisation at Thai Government seminar
- GATS: death by complication? Moulis Legal presents on services trade liberalisation at CLA conference
- New policy will require deeper assessment of Chinese investment proposals
- Refinement, not revolution, in proposed changes to subsidies code
- When a decision is a fact: new ACT planning laws invite new litigation
- Chambers Global 2007 recognises Daniel Moulis as the leading Australian trade lawyer
- I'm in Australia, you're in China, but what is the governing law of our contract?
- Zeroing and anti-circumvention emerge as key points in anti-dumping negotiations
- New competition law makes damages for dumping more likely
- Made in China: do you need to "ginger up" your contract management?
- Contradictions in ACT land development and affordability: the role of the LDA
- Will China permit investor-state arbitration under an Australia-China FTA?
TEL. +61 2 6163 1000 · FAX +61 2 6162 0606 · EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org